B-20 Klipsch Bookshelf Speaker (Pair) Black
https://radiotvcentre.pk/ offers the best B-20 Klipsch Bookshelf Speaker (Pair) Black At the best price in Pakistan with quick delivery service all over Pakistan. So why wait? Just place your order now before it gets out of stock.
Great things do come in small packages, and it is evident when you see and hear the B-20. Small enough to fit just about anywhere and powerful enough to engulf a room with mind-blowing sound, the B-20 offers users the full-package sound experience.
The B-20 is complete with our proprietary Tractrix Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity, and effortless power. And thanks to its sleek, contemporary black finish and gray accents, the speaker blends in seamlessly with your décor.
- Fills rooms with lifelike music and film sound reproduction
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dynamic .75″ tweeter, 5.25″ high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 12.5″ H x 7″ W x 8″ D
- The sleek, high-quality cabinet looks as good as it sounds
NEW AND IMPROVED
Since 1997, the Klipsch Synergy Series has been referred to as the world’s best value in high-performance entertainment. With the latest Synergy speakers, you’ll find new high-frequency components, a new network structure, updated voicing, and a more subdued look that blends in seamlessly with today’s living environments.
- Every Synergy speaker utilizes our Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion, and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Aluminum tweeter with linear travel suspension allows the high-frequency driver to move back and forth in a seamless motion, creating less distortion and detailed highs.
Frequency Response: 62Hz-23KHz ± 3dB
Power Handling: 85W RMS / 340W Peak
Sensitivity: 92.5dB @ 2.83V / 1m
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
Crossover Frequency: 2250Hz
High-Frequency Drivers: .75” (1.9cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver
mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
Low-Frequency Drivers: 5.25” (13.3cm), magnetically shielded IMG woofer
Inputs: Single binding posts
Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
Height: 12.5” (31.8cm)
Width: 7” (17.8cm)
Depth: 8” (20.3cm)
Weight: 11lbs (5kg)
ORDER GUIDELINE :
When you order from radiotvcentre.pk, you will receive a confirmation email. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse.
This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply. In addition, the transit time depends on where you’re located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping at Radio TV Centre You Can also visit our Facebook Page!
10% Discount on Bank Transfer (up to Rs 500)
|How to Bank Transfer?|