L1 Compact Wireless Bose Portable System Price in Pakistan
https://radiotvcentre.pk/ offers the best L1 Compact Wireless Bose Portable System Price in Pakistan with quick delivery service all over Pakistan. So why wait? Just place your order now before it gets out of stock.
The L1 Compact wireless package brings wireless music streaming to the L1 Compact. The L1 Compact system combines conventional PA and monitors into one sleek system. Positioned behind or to the side of a performer, DJ, or presenter, it delivers wide, even sound coverage throughout the stage area and audience even off to the extreme sides. It’s our smallest, lightest, easiest-to-set-up L1 system, weighing just 29 pounds.
Big sound. Small package.
Now you can have quality Bose sound for almost any gig, event, or occasion. The L1 Compact system is small enough to fit in your trunk or back seat, and its innovative modular design makes setup easy and fast. You can arrange it in either a collapsed configuration for smaller spaces or a taller, extended configuration for larger ones. No heavy speakers to hoist onto stands. No speaker cables.
Wireless control and streaming
Now musicians and DJs can enjoy the convenience of wireless control and streaming with Bluetooth using the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter. Singers/songwriters can use Bluetooth to play and control backing tracks or set break music. DJs can control the party without wires. When you’re within the reach of a home Wi-Fi network, you can enjoy the additional benefits of multi-room Wi-Fi music through SoundTouch. When connecting using SoundTouch you enjoy uninterrupted music, even if your phone rings or you step outside. With multiple L1 Compact wireless packages, you can also create multi-speaker systems playing either the same music or different music on each speaker. You can even add additional Bose products to your systems such as the SoundTouch 10, 20, 30, and the SoundTouch 300 soundbar. The SoundTouch app for iOS, Android?, Mac or PC allows fast, simple control of all your music.
A different loudspeaker
The L1 Compact system’s slim loudspeaker distributes sound clearly and evenly throughout the room, thanks to Bose Spatial Dispersion technology. The speaker’s unusual vertical shape makes it distinctly different from conventional PA speakers and has a very positive effect on sound coverage. Even audience and band members off to the extreme sides hear the same clear, tonally balanced sound as those in front.
The L1 Compact loudspeaker array is smaller than those in L1 Model 1S and II systems, but it produces comparable horizontal sound coverage. L1 Model 1S and Model II loudspeakers project sound further with less drop-off of volume than the L1 Compact array.
With the L1 Compact system, you don’t have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer, or bass cabinet they’re already built in. The system’s power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs.
Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customized ToneMatch preset for a handheld dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimizes a handheld microphone’s tone when used with the L1 Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard, or another instrument, DJ mixer, smartphone, tablet, laptop, or projector. It features a customized ToneMatch preset to optimize the sound of an acoustic guitar.
The L1 Compact system: audio performance, simplified setup, and one-trip portability. Only from Bose.
- Spatial Dispersion loudspeaker technology features six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input, and one 1/8″ stereo input. Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls, and a customized ToneMatch preset. Rear panel has one 1/4″ balanced line output and one RCA stereo output
- Integrated power amplifier in the power stand delivers clean, precise amplification for L1 Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure
- PA and monitors are combined into one lightweight, highly portable system. Proprietary Bose technology enables the system to be positioned directly behind or to the side of a performer, eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors, and mixers
- Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize the L1 Compact system for a dynamic handheld microphone (channel 1) or acoustic guitar (channel 2)
- Two unique setup positions, extended (78.5″ H) and collapsed (16.5″ H), let you tailor the system’s sound coverage for the room or event. For larger audiences, use the included loudspeaker extensions to elevate the array. For smaller gatherings and meetings, leave the array in its slot on the power stand and place the system on a tabletop
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, set up and break down. The power stand weighs just 25 pounds, and the total system with loudspeakers and extensions weighs 29 pounds. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less
- SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter converts L1 Compact into a SoundTouch wireless music system allowing Bluetooth or Wi-Fi music streaming
ORDER GUIDELINE :
When you order from radiotvcentre.pk, you will receive a confirmation email. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse.
This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply. In addition, the transit time depends on where you’re located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping at Radio TV Centre. You Can also visit our Facebook Page!